Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 3

We started our adventure on Saturday by backtracking from Williamsburg to Yorktown. There we put our back tire in the Yorktown River (symbolically, the Atlantic Ocean). We returned to Williamsburg and spent another night in a motel. Yesterday, we headed out on our first full day. This is a historical area with both Revolutionary battlefields as well as Civil war battlefields everywhere. We got 50 miles under our belts, only 4,150 more to go. I'm posting this to my blog at a little computer fix-it shop that I passed in Mechanicsville, VA on my way to Ashton. They were kind enough to let me use one of their computers. I need to hit the road again and will talk to you soon.

Love,
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Glad to know you christened your tires and are on your way. Go, Joyce, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce...You Go GIrl! Praying for great weather just for y'all! We are having pop up thunderstorms here. Wednesday it poured buckets at the SON and was dry as a bone at our house! Amazing! Love, KBM

    ReplyDelete